Terms and Conditions
This Terms and Conditions statement explains rules between Payee (Merchant) and Expay Group Co., Ltd. www.expay.asia (the “expay”). By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
1. The recipient of payments via expay service can be only a company.
2. Any information provided by the merchant must be accurate, complete and true.
3. Enrollment in the service means consent to displaying information about the merchant at https://www.expay.asia.
4. List of products / services listed in the application for registration of the payee in the system expay, must comply with goods / services listed on the site.
5. Merchant’s information must be available to customers without their registration, including (obligatory):
6. Mandatory availability descriptions of available payment methods, order and payment process.
7. Merchant website must have static IP address. It can be hosted with a paid hosting service, in a proprietary or rented data center (collocation) or in a server facility at the webstore’s physical location.
8. Activities, the contents of the online trading platform and the products and services offered must not contradict the law and should not harm the image of the company expay. In the event that there are any losses and/or damages incurred to the expay by the Payee, the Payee shall be responsible to the expay for those losses and/or damages and/or any expenditure that has been incurred by the expay. The Payee shall strictly verify compliance with the above standards of public morality, custom, laws, government regulations and vis-à-vis image.
9. It is prohibited for the payee to operate the following business activities and to sell the goods (to provide the services) listed below:
10. In the event that the payee fails to comply with the above conditions, or offers to sell merchandise that are food products, medicines, medical devices, methods of gambling, pornography, sex-related services, matchmaking services, cigarettes and/or other addictive substances, or internet/computer- based items such as software, songs, movies that the Payee is not the copyright owner or licensed distributor of, or is unable to gain legally binding copyright permission, or attempts to sell any other type of merchandise which the Law prohibits in the future shall be cause for the expay to terminate this Payee Agreement under Payee Agreement shall be automatically cease.
11. If the activity of an online store is subject to licensing or for the products require additional permissions - must confirm the existence of a license for a specific activity or authorization by placing information (text or graphics) on the site.
12. Information about payment processing via expay service must be made available to customers without their registration with the merchant, including description of payment process, delay between payment and order delivery, as well as hyperlink https://www.expay.asia and expay logo.
The above requirements are mandatory, but do not guarantee a connection the Payee Internet resource to the payment services expay. Expay Group Co., Ltd. reserves the right to decline the agreement with merchant without giving reasons.
By accessing the expay site or services, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in privacy statement. These rules are common and do not constitute an offer.
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries must be submitted to: Expay Group Co.,Ltd. (Tailand) Reg Number: 0205557012824 Adress: 383/2 Moo.12, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150 Thailand Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org